Monday 19 September 2011

What is Life without Making Mistakes?

What is life without making mistakes? But do you really have to make ALL the mistakes yourself?

We are here to make the mistakes for YOU!

We have been through some rough patches (who hasn’t?), our lives were littered with bad decisions, but every time that happens, we learn, we grow and we come back stronger than ever. I wish someone was there to tell me I am heading the wrong way, or to guide me down the right path, so I will not waste my youth bumping around corners and finding the right way.

And here we are, that “someone” who hope to make a difference to your lives. Our advice might be unconventional and unorthodox, but rest assured, they are genuine and sincere advice coming fresh out of the oven.

At the end of this introductory note, let me share with you an interesting trivia: A cup of chocolate milk tastes better with a pinch of salt (try it!). ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment